- 1000L Reconditioned IBC on Metal/Plastic Pallet
- Available with ‘UN Approved’ marking for hazardous products
- Available without ‘UN Approved’ marking for non-hazardous products
- Supplied with cap, lid and tamper seal
- Electronic pressure tested
- Professionally laundered and refurbished at one of our facilities.
Grade 1 IBCs are containers that have only been used once or twice previously and have been cleaned and refurbished to the highest standards. However, we do not recommend refurbished IBCs for any products intended for human or animal consumption.
Whilst we clean our reconditioned tanks to the highest possible standards, we are unable to guarantee that they will be odour free or free from staining or rusting.
New IBCs are manufactured using a new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottle, new steel frame, a new lid and valve. These IBCs are suitable for storing liquids for human and animal consumption.
Rebottled IBCs are manufactured using a refurbished cage, a new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottle, a new lid and valve. These IBCs are suitable for storing liquids for human and animal consumption.