- 1000L Reconditioned IBC on Wood Pallet
- Available with ‘UN Approved’ marking for hazardous products
- Available without ‘UN Approved’ marking for non-hazardous products
- Supplied with cap, lid and tamper seal
- Electronic pressure tested
- Professionally laundered and refurbished at one of our facilities.
Grade 2 IBCs are containers that have been used a number of times previously and have been cleaned and refurbished to the highest standards. These IBCs may have some rusting on the cage and some discolouration on the bottle, however this does not impact performance in any way and is simply cosmetic. We do not recommend refurbished IBCs for any products intended for human or animal consumption.
Whilst we clean our reconditioned tanks to the highest possible standards, we are unable to guarantee that they will be odour free or free from staining or rusting.