- 1250L Reconditioned IBC on Metal/Plastic Pallet
- Great for gardening or use for storing water (not for consumption) thanks to its increased capacity
- Supplied with cap, lid and tamper seal
- Electronic pressure tested
- Professionally laundered and refurbished at one of our facilities.
Grade 2 IBCs are containers that have only been used considerably more than Grade 1 IBCs but have been cleaned and refurbished to the highest standards. However, we do not recommend refurbished IBCs for any products intended for human or animal consumption. Grade 2 IBCs may have odours, rust, staining or slightly deformed cages.
New IBCs are manufactured using a new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottle, new steel frame, a new lid and valve. These IBCs are suitable for storing liquids for human and animal consumption.
Rebottled IBCs are manufactured using a refurbished cage, a new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottle, a new lid and valve. These IBCs are suitable for storing liquids for human and animal consumption.